Received the following cash dividends in September:
- GLO: ₱22.75/share, around 1.1%, quarterly (4.4% p.a.)
- PF: ₱1.50/share, around 0.48%, quarterly (1.9% p.a.)
- TEL: ₱48.00/share, around 2.8%, semi-annually (4.4% p.a.)
- SCC: ₱5.00/share, around 2.9%, semi-annually (5.8% p.a.)*
- SHNG: ₱0.07/share, around 2.2%, semi-annually (5.1% p.a.)
- SGI: ₱0.07/share, around 4.89%, annually
- MPI: ₱0.0345/share, around 0.5%, semi-annually (1.49% p.a.)
All above % estimates are against price at close of October 4, and are the gross value/share, not taking into account the 10% withholding tax for Filipino citizens.
Per my previous post, received a net of around 0.297% of my principal from cash dividends in September (which if the equivalent would occur each month of the year, would equal to around 3.56% p.a.).
* based on Aug 18, 2017 closing price, which was before the 300% stock dividend